- Blufloc Poly Electrolyte Cationic is a cationic polyelectrolyte. It is used for dewatering organic sludge from sewage, human waste, etc. Dewatering of organic sludge from pharma and industrial effluent. We have a variety of different molecular weights and charge densities working high performance in different press filter machines.
- The Cationic Poly Electrolyte is utilized for dewatering organic slush from human waste, sewage, and industrial effluents. This powdered form flocculant is formulated by making use of the finest quality polyacrylic ester to ensure exceptional treatment effects in the combination of inorganic flocculants. By neutralizing the electric charge of sludge particles, these electrolytes promote flocculation effectively. The products which we cater to under Cationic Poly Electrolyte are Polyelectrolyte Cationic, Cationic Polyacrylamide, Cationic Coagulant, and Effluent Colour Removing.
- It is appreciated for unmatched features like exceptional floc formation, superior cleaning performance, quick settling, improvised filter clarity, high filtration capacity, fully miscible in water, and competent in filter cake washing. Our organic-based powder is suitably utilized in industrial wastewater treatment, sewage treatment, paper making, petroleum, and metallurgy industries for clarification, sludge thickening, sludge dewatering, and water recovery processes.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Economical to use-effective at very low dosage levels.
- Perform well over a wide pH range.
- Improve throughput and cake solids.
- Achieve high solids capture.
- Easily sealable in water.
- The dry products minimize storage requirements.
||Off-White Granular Powder
|Specific Gravity at 25°C:
|PH (1% aqua solution):
|Storage Temperature (°C):
||0 - 35
Application and Dosage:
Blufloc Poly Electrolyte Cation is recommended for the following solid-liquid separation process:
- Belt filter, centrifuge, screw press dewatering- increased production rate, cake solids, and solids capture.
- Water clarification - improves influent, process, and effluent water quality by reducing suspended solids and turbidity.
- Dissolved air flotation - result in cleaner supernatants, increased float solids, and greater throughput.
- Filtration - improve filtered water quality and plant throughput.
The above are the primary applications for this product. This product may be beneficial in any solid-liquid separation process.
Blufloc Poly Electrolyte Cationic dry PAM cationic flocculants should be properly dispersed and dissolved to 0.1-0.5% concentration. Dissolution should be completed around 1 hour of agitation but will be faster in warm water. However, the temperature of the water should be refrained from above 500 C.
Treatment Levels (for use as ):
- Air Flotation Flocculants: 0.1~ 5.0 ppm
- Thickening Flocculants: 0.1~ 5.0 ppm
- Dewatering Flocculants: 0.1~ 1.0 ppm
Package and Storage:
- Packed in 25kgs net Kraft or PE bags with inner plastic bags palletized, or 750kgs net big bag.
- Stored in the original packaging in a cool and dry place, away from sources of heat, flame, and direct sunlight.