Philippines Drinking Water Treatment White Powder Polyaluminium Chloride PAC
Polyaluminium Chloride PAC - 01 Product Introduction:
- PAC-01 is white, spray drying type powder, it is a kind of inorganic polymer coagulant.
- The Al2O3 content is more than 30%, bacisity is very high around 45-55%, good coagulation in high turbidity water.
- Mainly through compression double, adsorption electricity neutralization, adsorption Bridges, sediment trap etc mechanism function, make edema subtle aerosols and colloidal ions off firm, gathered, flocculation, coagulation, precipitation to purify the treatment effect.
Polyaluminium chloride Features:
- Spray drying type
- Used for drinking water treatment and wastewater treatment.
- Appearance: Solid powder,white
Polyaluminium Chloride PAC - 02 Specification:
Polyaluminum Chloride Packing&Storage:
- 25kg/PP woven bag with inner plastic bag
- The product shall be sealed and stored in the dry and ventilated place to prevent it from rain,high temperature and strong sunlight .The shelf life of product is 24 months.
Polyaluminium Chloride PAC - 01 Advantages:
- Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low-turbidity and heavily organic-polluted raw water is much better than organic flocculant, furthermore, the treatment cost is lowered by 20-80%.
- It can lead to quick formation of folc (epecially at low temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of sedimentation basin.
- The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants, which is better for improving the quality of treated water.
- It has widerange adaptability to the waters at different temperatures (in the summer and the winter) and at different regions (in the south and the north of China).
- It is suitable for automatic dosing device of alum.
- It can adapt to a wide range of pH value (5-9), and can reduce the PH value and basicity after processing.
- The user can allocate remedy concentration by test and determine the optimum dosage according to different to be added after they are dissolved and diluted.
- The dilution ratio of liquid product is 5-50% and the dilution ratio of solid product is 2-20%.
- The liquid product dosage is 3-40kg/1000 tons water and solid product dosage is 1-15kgs in 1000L water.
- The amount of specific dosing is based on coagulation tests and experiments.
Bluwat Main Products:
|BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent
||for textile, paper, ink, and other wastewater color treatment
|Polyacrylamide(PAM) / Polyelectrolyte
||for water treatment, mining, paper, textile, suldge treatment, sugar application, drilling and construction
|Polyaluminium Chloride (PAC)
||for drinking water treatment for wastewater treatment.
|PHPA(Partially Hydrolyzed Polyacrylamide) For Drilling
||for drilling mud additive in the oilfield.
||for drinking water and wastewater treatment.
||for water treatment and for paper mills and for cosmetics.
||for drinking and waste water treatment, sludge dewatering, paper making and oilfield.
||for drinking water treatment, antiperspirant and other fields