|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Purity:||29%|
|Function:||Coagulant||Application:||Municipal Wastewater Treatment|
poly aluminium chloride,
polyaluminium chloride pac,
chemical auxiliary agent polyaluminium
1327-41-9 Water Treatment Flocculant Blufloc Polyaluminium Chloride PAC
Polyaluminium chloride specification:
|Apperance||solid powder, yellow|
1. Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low turbidity and heavily organic polluted raw water is much better than other organic flocculants, also the treatment cost is lowered by 20-80%.
2. It can lead to quick formation of floc (epecially at low temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of sedimentation basin.
3. The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants, which is better for improving the quality of treated water.
4. It has wide range adaptability to the waters at different temperatures (in the summer and the winter) and at different regions (in the south and the north).
5. It is suitable for automatic dosing device of alum.
6. It can adapt to a wide range of pH value (4-9), and can reduce the pH value and basicity after processing.
7. Very little sludge, reduce the sludge treatment cost.
|Poly Aluminium Chloride Usage:
1. The user can allocate remedy concentration by test and determine the optimum dosage according to different to be added after they are dissolved and diluted.
2. The dilution ratio of liquid product is 5-50% and the dilution ratio of solid product is 2-20%.
3. The liquid product dosage is 3-40kg/1000 tons water and solid product dosage is 1-15kg/1000 tons water.
4. The amount of specific dosing is based on coagulation tests and experiments.
In addition to wastewater treatment and purification on drinking water,urban water supply and water for precision manufacture,it has a very wide range of applications especially in paper size,drilling exploration,drugs,sugar refining,cosmetics additives,daily chemicals industry etc.
|Polyaluminium Chloride Packing:de Packing:
25kg/polypropylene woven bags with inner plastic bag, 25kg/PE bag
BLUWAT Chemicals has different grade of polyaluminium chloride for different application and requirements. Our PAC-01 is white powder which is mainly used for drinking water treatment and paper production. Our PAC-02 is light yellow powder which is mainly used for drinking water treatment and swimming pool water treatment. Our PAC-031 is yellow powder which is mainly used for wastewater treatment and industry water treatment.
Contact Person: Roy Wu